UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Sherri L. Hobart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri L. Hobart
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:06:41 -0500
For those who may not have seen the message I posted before, the apartment
is still available!  I am buying a house and my landlord has said that if I
find someone to move in, he will waive the one-month's rent penalty for
breaking the lease.  I am scheduled to close on the house on November 26th,
so someone could move in anytime after the first of December.

It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,056 sq.ft. four-plex apartment on a quiet
cul-de-sac in Hixson.  There are two apts on top, two on the bottom, with
very quiet neighbors.  Nice neighborhood.  Large eat-in kitchen, laundry
room with washer/dryer hook-ups, CHA, water paid, newer appliances including
dishwasher, and (the selling point!) privacy-fenced backyard/patio area.
Pets allowed with pet deposit.  The landlord is Austin Rentals and they are
excellent.  The apartment is situated only 8 miles from UTC, off of Norcross
and Gadd Rd, right around the corner from mostly everything!  The new
Walmart shopping center is 2 minutes away.  Rent is only $479 per month, my
only reason for moving is to buy a house.  If anyone is interested, please
contact me, I am more than happy to show it at any time.

Thanks!

             <---Sherri--->
--
Sherri L. Hobart, CPS