SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2002

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:30:34 +1100
On  Sunday, November 17, 2002 12:23 AM, Reef Fish wrote:

(snip)
> I wish I had few pix to post, to save a few thousand words.  I actually
> havea few digital pix, but don't know how to reduce the pic-size (in mb)
> or put them on a public webpage for viewing.  I'll copy a few of them
> on a CD ROMand give them to Strike (tomorrow) to see if he can fix and
> post them.  Meanwhile, you'll have to settle with a few words.

> "What a party!!!"

Mate!  Viv, Sylvia and myself were a little late in waking and getting
moving this morning and as we're just dashing out of the door to meet you,
my response will have to wait a while - other than to say that we're all
embarrassed by the wealth of gifts that you showered on us all.  :-))))

Oh!  And the fact that the corn liquor was much, much, much more potent than
I thought!  :-))))

Strike