SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2002

From:
David Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:46:23 -0800
Actually, I believe the incinerator has been retired,
with its job complete. Since there's no longer a slew
of DoE contractors on Johnston island, CO no longer
stops there.

I believe the US Fish and Wildlife Service is now the
island's proprietor.

However if the incinerator were still running, I doubt
that even armed military police would dare trifle with
the Feesh!

David H.

--- Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>