SCUBA-SE Archives

November 2002

Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:13:37 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reef Fish" <[log in to unmask]>

> G'Day, Mate!
>

> Da Feeesh has landed ... at 1:30 am local time, after island hopping
> through Majuro, Kwajalein,Kosrae, Pohnpei, Chuuk, and Guam before the
> last leg to Cairns.   Half the fun is getting here ...  :-)

I was just struggling to find the words for a response to Bjorn and Strike
(in the L-L thread) about how I felt cheated, compared to the world
travelers on this list. And then Bob, you had to write THIS!!! I hope you
all realise how lucky you all are. I'm insanely JEALOUS!!! I've read at
least two dozen books on the islands of the Pacific, but I don't even know
if I will ever get there. 8-))

> Strike, I got a message from the front desk that you called, but didn't
> get the message itself.  :-0)  So, I'll get in touch with you after I
> get back from Taka II since I am busy re-packing so that we'll leave
> most of our stuff at the Hilton, and take only the bare essentials to
> the boat.   I had to do a lot of negotiation just to get an extended
> check-out time.
>
> Feeesh out of water in Downunder.

I hope YOU are having fun. ...Geeesh Ohio sucks!!! :-(

Brad