HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:50:07 -0800
Larry Barnes writes

Wait a minute.  I didn't hear anything about another Dem. dying in Hawaii on
the national news networks.  So I guess it never happened  :->

Slick Willy probably conjured up the story to get another free ride.
Rep. Patsy Mink D-Hawaii died Sep 28 from viral pneumonia after a bout of
chicken pox.  She was hospitalized since Aug 30.  Too bad your bias gets in
the way of facts.  And yes it was on the national news networks.

Mike Berkowitz
Guess? Inc.