HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
"Rao, Raghu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rao, Raghu
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:15:34 -0400
Thanks Joe,

I picked up the dataset record layout from Amisys itself.. And added 2 new
fields to it.. It perfectly matches the layout from ACPCRCT.COBBUFF provided
by Amisys, except for the 2 additional fields. I dont think I am having any
trouble in data movement or any other related problems because my data in
the first field and last field are being stored perfectly as expected. Its
only happening in this COMP field. And pretty surprising because Amisys
stores it the same way and it gets populated perfectly without any problem.
Just in my case, it creates a problem.. Still working on it..

Thanks for your kind hints..
Regards
Raghu.