HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
Dave Oksenr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Oksenr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:08:08 -0800
Sorry I've taken so long to get this announcement out, but the previous
maintainer (and author) of the MPE::IMAGE perl module, Ted Ashton, wanted me
to make the announcement that he is no longer going to maintain the module
and that I've taken over.

This originated because I'll be adding support for HP-UX, running against
HP Eloquence, and offered to send him the changes.  When he said that he
won't be able to do any maintenance, we agreed that I would take over.

Currently, searching for the module on the web page search.cpan.org doesn't
find the module, but if you use the CPAN module in interactive mode, it
finds the new location, D/DO/DOKSNER/MPE-IMAGE-0.98a.tar.gz
Also, you can go directly to it on the web at
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/D/DO/DOKSNER/MPE-IMAGE-0.98a.tar.gz

Feel free to write me if you have any questions, but I would recommend
that you e-mail me at [log in to unmask], rather than the address from which
this message is being sent, so that your message doesn't get lost in among
all of the list traffic.

Dave

--
+--------------David Oksner-----http://www.case.net/--------------+
|If Reagan is the answer, it must have been a VERY silly question.|