HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
"Bartram, Chris (Contractor)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bartram, Chris (Contractor)
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:05:58 -0400
There have been extended threads on that topic on midrange-l (the as400
list). I too was disappointed to find out that there is no "gradual" clock
slowdown capability on that box... and the idea seemed novel to the as400
folks I mentioned it to.

The almost unanimous advice on the midrange-l list was to do the change
manually, actually shutting down the box so that no timestamps from active
processes get out of synch :(

 -Chris Bartram