HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Richard Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:59:52 +0200
Thanks for the help, but still the same problem.

If you will notice the file CRAP, has the correct security, identical to the
others, yet I can't access that either.  Basically any new files that I have
generated.  Obviously something must have changed, but according to Pos/ix
and MPE the files have no extra security, when compared to the others.

Also, if I copy one of the valid files in the MPE or Pos/ix, I am able to
access it.  If I copy one of the blocked files, again I am blocked, so there
must be some hidden security on the files, that I just can't see.