HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:10:15 +0200
Yes, wrong TZ code. The right one would be MET-1METDST. This one would allow
for GMT+2 dalylights (which is now) and GMT+1 reg time.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Département Systèmes et Réseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
AIM nickname : MPE Evangelist
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"