HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 2

From:
Sylvia Almeida <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sylvia Almeida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:00:44 -0600
Hi:

I know I have written about this before.
We had a system abort 1458 from Subsytem 102
Secondary status : info= - 300  Subs = 107
We did a memory dump but can not read the dump. We had a patch installed 3
times already to solve the problem that when the memory dump is too big, we
are not able to restore all of it and therefore are not able to read it.
Soo, we do not know what caused the SA and this has been happening a little
to often and am getting worried.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sylvia