HP3000-L Archives

October 2002, Week 1

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:39:43 -0700
That would be a question for HP or Interex. I do not know if either was
recording. My guess would be that since they (HP and Interex) agreed to
exclude the press, you will be waiting a very long time to see a transcript.

FWIW, I was there for the whole sorry performance, and as I said elsewhere,
"boring" is the best word to describe the performance - mostly a canned
event by sales/marketing describing how good they are doing. The only
factoid gained was there is a list of 850 favored (i.e. very large)customers
that get an HP rep to coordinate all their contact with HP. As for everyone
else? Not clear what is in store, though it sounded like the mid-tier of
customers would have an assigned "partner", though I have yet to see any
evidence of that.