UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:30:03 -0500
Since I'm taking a break from a grant project to read my email I thought I'd
answer all of you who were so kind to send information about vets in the area.
We got "lots" of helpful information and my husband is following up on that,
so I feel we'll have a solution before Christmas. I want to thank all of you
who responded. Maybe the benefit of this listserv is supposed to be a little
more "academic" than personal, but I'm very appreciative of our interaction.
We were able to find a wonderful pet sitter a few months ago through the
listserv but unfortunately, Chelsea (our Irish Setter), becomes upset when
someone else feeds her other than me or my husband. The result is NOT pretty
and we've had the carpet cleaned in the den several times as a result!! That's
the reason we want to try boarding her for the next trip.  Again, I want to
thank all of you. I'll resume my "lurking" status again now and be quiet. :)
Gerry