UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julia Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:45:51 -0500
It has been brought to my attention that Jay Rankin has been working on the UBAY as well as everyone I had mentioned earlier.  He has been our photographer on many occasions. Thanks, Jay, we are grateful for your expertise.
Heaven knows they wouldn't want me to take the pictures.

Send your bids in - if you feel that yours has somehow been overlooked, let me know. I am keeping a record of every bid. Just remember that they are posted in the evening around 5:00 or 5:30.