UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tim Childers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Childers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:17:32 -0400
Just a note on the Acrobat information.  I have recently installed a free
version of Win2PDF from http://www.win2pdf.com.  It will run only on Windows
2000 or Windows NT platforms (I believe there is a Mac version also).  It
converts files easily to PDF format by "printing" a document to the Win2PDF
program.  The freeware adds a page to end of your document referring to the
above website.  There is a "pro" version that can be purchased, but I am not
familiar with what all it can do.

This may be a solution to those who have occasional need of creating PDF
documents.

Tim Childers
Site Manager
Bradley - Walker GEAR UP