HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 5

From:
David Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:51:33 -0700
On my Windows 2000 system with IE 6.0 service-pack 1, I also have about 90
meg of these files in 'content.ie5', but I can see them without any special
tricks.  Also, something must be cleaning them out somehow, 'cause the
oldest files there are from April 2002, and I have had the machine for a lot
longer than that.  When I selected the 'content.ie5' folder and hit the del
key it told me it was a system folder and asked if I really wanted to....so
I chickened out, at least for tonight.

Dave ("Waiting to see what the rest of you think before I run around the
building zapping this stuff from all our PCs") Powell