HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 5

From:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:48:25 -0700
http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~MGR.HOWARD/
 >  into the address box in Internet Explorer, but received the "This page
 > cannot be displayed ..." message. Please advise.

Hmmm... looks like the non-standard invent3k web server environment (running
BOTH Apache and WebWise simultaneously as separate daemon jobs) got a little
confused by the update to 7.5.

I have just simplified everything to only run one instance of the WebWise
A.03.00 that comes with 7.5 FOS.  Just like a real customer would have done
from the beginning.  ;-)

That will solve your Internet Explorer problem of being unable to connect to
the invent3k web server, but it still won't find any data for your account
since you have no /HOWARD/PUB/public_html directory.
Remainder of .sig suppressed to conserve expensive California electrons...