HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 5

From:
Cecile Chi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:41:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/02 5:28:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I'm the member of the press who bolted to the front of the roundtable
 room, to avoid having a burly security guard forcibly eject me. I
 think I have a unique perspective on the severity of what Denys calls
 "a flap." I spent the first 10 minutes of the roundtable wondering if
 the LA County Sheriff would be waiting outside the door, to haul me
 downtown for trespassing. Before Denys wants to spin this as
 grandstanding, I suggest that he make that same walk down the aisle
 away from the security guard.

But Denys is twice as big as you are!

Cecile