HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 4

From:
akini abbey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
akini abbey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:47:07 -0400

From: MR.AKINI ABBEY

Let me start by  introducing myself properly to you. I
am Mr. Akini Abbey The Export Regional Manager with
special task force in charge of the sales of
petroleum products in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
in West Africa.I come to know you in my   private
research for a reliable and reputable person to handle
this confidential transaction.That should not be
surprised to you.
My office monitors the sales and lifting of crude oil
and petroleum product by foreign dealers. With
the cooperation of my assistant and head of the audit
committee attached  to the task force, I have
successfully saved about us $ 36.8 million. This money
is as a result of allocation of excess crude oil to
the foreign dealers, which has been sold but which
money is not entered in the financial statement of my
task force. This money is now lying unclaimed in the
account of the task force, know only to my trusted
colleagues and I involved in the excess allocation.
However, the legislators of the new democratic
Government of my country have set upon a panel to look
into the past activities of some Government companies
We do not want the panel to discover the money we
saved. We cannot lodge this money into our private
bank account. In my country public servants are not
permitted to operate any account in excess of100,000
us dollars. Now the idea is to have you as a foreign
partner whom the sum will be transferred to. We have
concluded arrangement to transfer this money into
private account if you permit us to use it.
That it will take minimum of 14 working days to
secure all the necessary document in your favour as
the
beneficiary of the money. All you have to do is to
give us your full name and address and your banking
details to enable us facilitate action on the transfer
of the money into your nominated account.
Please reconfirm your new telephone and fax line to
us.If you can assist us transfer this money out before
the panel starts work, we will give you 35 f the
amount. You will keep the remaining sum for us pending
our arrival in your country. We intend to invest
50 f the sum in business. With your knowledge and
past experience your advice will be highly needed for
the investment.
We would want to know the lucrative business areas in
your country we can invest on with the 50
he sum.
Dont worry about any problem in this business I assure
you it is safe and no task in involved. No other party
is aware of the sum from the excess allocation except
my trusted colleagues and I. Get in touch with me
immediately through the above e-mail address and
Please if this business proposal is acceptable by
you it should be highly confidential and should be
treated as one.

Thanks

God bless

Mr.Akini Abbey