HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 2

From:
Rowland Ijiego <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowland Ijiego <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:07:37 -0500
From the Desk of Mr. Rowland Ijiego,
Zenith Int Bank Plc.
Lagos- Nigeria.

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT

Dear Sir,

STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Mr. Rowland Ijiego, The Manager Bills and
Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of the
Zenith International Bank of Nigeria plc. I am writing
this
letter to ask for your support and co-operation to
carry out
this business opportunity in my department. We
discovered an abandoned sum of U.S $15,000,000.00
(Fifteen Million United States Dollar only) in an
account that belongs to one of our foreign customers
who died along with his entire family of a wife and
two children in November 1997 in a plane crash.

Since we heard of his death, We have been expecting
his next of Kin to come and put claims for his money
as the heir, because we can not release his fund
from his account unless someone applies for claims as
the next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines. Unfortunately, neither their
family member nor distant relative has ever appeared
to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery, I and
other officials in my department have agreed to make
business with you and release the total amount into
Your account as the heir of the fund since no one
came for it or discovered he maintained account with
our bank, otherwise the fund will be returned to the
Bank’s treasury as an unclaimed fund.

We have agreed that our ratio of sharing will
 beasstated thus, 20% for you as foreign partner,
75% for us theofficials in my department and
5% for the settlement of all local and foreign
expenses incurred by you and us during the course
ofthis business. Upon the successful completion of
this transfer, I and one of my colleagues will come
to your country and mind our share. It is from our
75% we intend to import Agricultural Machineries into
 my country as a way of recycling the fund.

To commence this transaction, we require you to
immediately
indicate your interest by a return e-mail and enclose
your
private contact telephone number, fax number, full
name and address, and your designated bank coordinates
to enable us file letter of claims to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals before
thetransfercan be made.

Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response.
Mr.Rowland Ijiego.
Zenith Int Bank Plc

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup