HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:17:55 -0500
At 06:42 PM 9/4/02 -0500, Ellis, Steve (COMPRINT S) wrote:
>I wonder if all the current Camaro owners got a colorful brochure from
>Chevrolet offering them a migration path to the Corvette.

No....I wonder if they'll pick-up on this and do it for the Firebird
users when the last one of those rolls off the line next summer....

My kids want me to get one and I've told them that if I did, I'd
put it on blocks in the garage and look to see it in a couple of
years.  Of course with 3 of them just getting their driver's licenses
this would go over real good... ;-0