HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
Michael Mimoso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mimoso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:02:08 -0500
 I'm the news editor for SearchHP.com http://searchhp.techtarget.com, a
news and information site for IT pros who use HP technology. We are
independent of HP.

I'm looking for user feedback for a story I'm writing about HP's
announcement this week of upgrades to its soon-to-be-defunct 3000
server line and MPE/ix OS.

In particular, I'd like to know how you feel about being asked to pay
for an upgrade while you may be in the process of -- or at least
planning -- migrating from the 3000 to HP-UX or another platform?

Send me your comments in an e-mail [log in to unmask] and I may
include them in a SearchHP.com news story.