HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
Gary Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:34:36 -0300
Boy does that bring back memories. In 1984 I helped convert a shop from a
360 to a 3000 series 44. The 360 had a whole 64k of memory and 7 meg of disk
space I just can't remember what 360/?? it was. It was a very old 360 at the
time the company had it for a long time, and they had bought it used.

Gary