HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
David Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:59:27 -0700
Does it really HAVE to start as a spool file?

Instead of
:file x;dev=lp,1

when you create the file, try something like
:purge x.group
:file x = x.group, new; dev=disc; cctl; save; rec=-32,f,ascii.disc=nnnn,32,1
to get a regular file

then when you want to print it
:file z;dev=6,13,1;cctl
:print x.group > *z