HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
John Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Penney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:29:07 -0700
Greg:

OK, OK, been off for a week of training and a week of vacation-

UNATTENDED- No operations staff on site....

No one around, middle of night, dark, cold, fire erupts in machine
room....

We want box(ex) to go down like a stone....

Sorry for the bandwidth, all!

jp

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 09/03/02 03:27PM >>>
I think you do want SHUTDOWN, then. I assume that someone or something
is
there to issue it. Take a look at HELP SHUTDOWN ALL.

Of