HP3000-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] "If at first you don't succeed...
Web : http://www.hp3000links.com Don't take up sky-diving !"
"All your HP e3000 resources on the Net"
(Mirror: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~jdunlop/index1.htm)

* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *43_5Sep200210:36:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:13:55 +0200
I've been an HP Support Engineer for so many years I now have to disagree.
Of course, there were specifications of what was supported and what was not.
That has always existed. But, at least, we could "give it a try", in other
words try and understand what the problem really was, and do a decent
Support Engineer's work.

In a nutshell, and besides very rare blatant abuse, I would never have
stopped at bad luck, thanks for calling, have a nice day.

As always, YMMV. Which, in this case, is unfortunate.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Département Systèmes et Réseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
AIM nickname : MPE Evangelist
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"