UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tom Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:57:16 -0400
Hello All:
My neighbor rescued a dog about 3-4 days ago from Frazier Avenue near the
end of the pedestrian bridge.  The dog is female and black and white with a
very bushy tail and is probably some combination of a huskie, malamute, and
Akita (sp).  If you know of anyone who has lost their dog or have any other
ways of forwarding this information to other networks locally, please do so.
Please drop me an email or call me at the office 4435 if you know to whom
the dog belongs.
Thanks a lot,
Tom Buchanan
Sociology