UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tatiana Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tatiana Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:44:36 -0400
Dear colleagues:
Here is the information about Homework service available for FREE from the
University of Texas for Physics, Chemistry, Math, and now - Biology
classes. I have been using this service for 4 or 5 years now and IT WORKS!

If you have questions, please visit the web site
https://hw.utexas.edu/overview.html
  or contact Herbert Ward (server administrator), or e-mail me directly.

Best regards,
Tatiana Allen

>Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:18:09 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Homework Service <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Dear Homework Service Instructor --
>
>We recently constructed a biology problem bank (468
>problems), and can now support biology classes.
>
>Many of the problems are university level, but there
>are also simpler problems, so that a high school
>teacher could also construct assignments.
>
>Please inform any of your biology colleagues who
>might be interested.
>
>Thank you,
>Herbert Ward

Tatiana Allen
UC Foundation Associate Professor of Physics
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
423-425-2231, 423-425-4520