UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sharon Clemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Clemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:47:33 -0400
Dr. Kutz,

I don't know, I think its a great way for them to get to know the staff
also and have someone that they can talk with if need be.  I have been
signing dozens and dozens of them for Chief Mac, because he is out of the
office doing a Freshman Seminar for the University.  We do what we have to
do for these students that do pay our salaries.

Sharon Clemmer
Department of Public Safety