UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Lee Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:15:25 -0400
Thanks to those of you who have bought pecans and other products in support
of the Chattanooga Boys Choir.  My son has "retired" from the CBC, but I
hope you will purchase from other parents and choir members.  If there are
any CBC parents reading this, the territory is open.

The Chattanooga Boys Choir was one of a select group of male choirs invited
to perform at an international choral festival in Minnesota this past
summer.  They represent our community very well in the U.S. and abroad.

Lee

Lee D. Harris, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Cadek Department of Music - 1451
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN  37403-2598

*PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO THESE TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
*Voice:(423) 425-4620
*FAX:  (423) 425-4603
*Music Dept: (423) 425-4601