UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:41:28 -0400
Mucho athletic events the weekend
To please every fan's taste
If you plan on hitting every event
You'd better make haste

Friday evening at 7:00pm (yes Friday--the paper was wrong today)
Your 4-1 Lady Mocs Soccer opens conference play
The College of Charleston Cougars come to town
Will they stop our record setting home winning streak--nay I say

Then Saturday and again on Sunday at 2pm, your Lady Mocs Volleyball
Finally gets off the road and plays at home in Maclellan Gym
Facing Southern conference opponents UNCG (Sat.) and Davidson (Sun)
Your chances of not having a good time watching the Lady Mocs are slim