UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Noelle Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Noelle Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:06:38 -0400
         I would like to thank the EHLS students and Carol Oglesby for
their tremendous help on the Health Fair as well as the day before.  These
students went above and beyond the call of duty.
         I would also like to thank Ellen Neufeldt and the SGA students who
helped during the Health Fair; they, too, went beyond the call of duty.
         These students went to Engel Stadium, helped vendors carry
displays, rode the CARTA bus back to the gym and helped them to their
tables to unload.  The Health Fair would not have been a success without
the help of these people.

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Noelle Beck, RN, CRRN
Health Educator