UTCSTAFF Archives

September 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Michael Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:46:46 -0400
CECA is currently testing a Windows System Update Server which could
provide updates automatically to Windows 2000 and XP computers on
campus.  I am asking for volunteers from UTC who consider themselves
experienced (aka power) users with Windows XP or 2000.  These volunteers
would setup their PCs to update from CECA's server and thereby test its
usefulness.  If you would like to participate, please visit:

http://slug.ceca.utc.edu/windowsupdate

Please feel free to send questions or comments to me via email.

mjw

--
Michael Ward
Manager of Advanced Technologies