SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:01:09 -0400
Remember Nick Simicich's "May 23 Massacre" in Scuba-L that caused
the VOLUNTARY EXODUS from Scuba-L to Scuba-SE?

Nick has done it again!  Since many of you are still CURRENT members
of Scuba-L, and others are former members of Scuba-L, I want to
hear from anyone who cares to comment on Nick's action and my
claim about his "abuse" as Owner of a LISTSERV List.  Since this
is NOT Scuba-L, please send all comments, PRO or CON, to either
Scuba-L (where I am barred from posting, even to defend myself
against Nick's or anyone else's false accusations), or to me
PRIVATELY, to [log in to unmask]

Nick has censored ALL my present (and future) posts to Scuba-L, for
reason of a piece of SATIRE I posted (with humor).  Nick's FALSE
ACCUSATIONS about me having violated any Scuba-L Guideline can
easily be seen in the Scuba-L webpage archives!!

Below is the email I sent to Nick this morning.  I received a
reply from him which only repeated his unsupported accusations.