SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2002

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:45:53 -0400
On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:20:08 +1100, Christian Gerzner
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've tried hard to stay out of this but this embellishment is too much.

Why?  You should've tried harder, or read THIS thread, started by
Jean-Marc, in which I merely RESPONDED to his false charges, and was
FINISHED when I wrote:

>> I rested MY case on the theory of what I had already said about readers
>> "years later readers READ what happened, on their own, without coaching
>> by any of us."

Jean-Marc, Chuck, and now YOU, are the ones dragging this one out!

*****  Five posts ago *****  in this thread, I was already FINISHED:

RF> I rested MY case on the theory of what I had already said about
RF> readers "years later readers READ what happened, on their own,
RF> without coaching by any of us."

JM rehashed issues I had already thoroughly cover.  So I urged HIM
to move on.

*****  Four posts ago *****

RF> I have documented my complaints to [log in to unmask], and Nick
RF> is taking his moribund list elsewhere.  Now why don't YOU move on?

Chuck bounced in citing a paragraph by Jean-Marc, to which I had
already responded, to make his snide remark.  So I replied:

***** Three posts ago *****

RF> Chuck is the Blind Man who killfiled my posts, and clips lines
RF> from others without having read a word of my response to the
RF> cited paragraph, yet had the audacity to throw darts at me about
RF> "intellectually dishonest".

JM came back with more faulty charges because HE erred.  My response:

***** Two posts ago *****

RF> There are at least a dozen on Scuba-SE now who witnessed those FACTS
RF> privately in an email group, and publicly in Scuba-L and Scuba-SE.

RF> So, JM, for the last time, why don't you STFU when you don't have
RF> any FACTS, and you just keep making NOISE and false claims!

JM came back to say my complaint to Brown in 2002 was ineffective.

***** One post ago *****

After I explained to JM WHY his claim was false and WHY:
RF> I NEVER filed a complaint to Brown about Nick's May 2000 atrocities.

JM dragged on,

JM> You never filed a complaint and you come here to whine on a
JM> regular basis?!

At least THIS time there is no need to respond to JM on HIS whining.
I had already pointed out the reason I need not sue Nick or anyone
because Scuba-L is ALREADY moribund (except for the LISTSERV NAME
issue) and will be PERMANENTLY dead three days from now, when Nick
moves it to his underground majordomo site.

Number of Posts in Scuba-L, excluding Nick's Periodicc Posting.

         Posts                        Posts

Aug 10     0            Sept  1         0
Aug 11     0            Sept  2         0
Aug 12     3            Sept  3         0
Aug 13     0            Sept  4         2      Cosma's tanks for sale
Aug 14     0            Sept  5         0
Aug 15     0            Sept  6         0
Aug 16     0            Sept  7         0
Aug 17     0            Sept  8   -----------------
Aug 18     0            Sept  9   Nick's abuses and
Aug 19     0            Sept 10     artificially
Aug 20     0            Sept 11  simulated activites
Aug 21     0            Sept 12   -----------------
Aug 22     0            Sept 13         3
Aug 23     0            Sept 14         0
Aug 24     0            Sept 15         0
Aug 25     0            Sept 16         0
Aug 26     3            Sept 17         0
Aug 27     2            Sept 18         1      Mark's camera for sale
Aug 28     0            Sept 19         ?
Aug 29     0            Sept 20         ?
Aug 30     0            Sept 21         ?
Aug 31     0

Total      8            Total           6  <excluding 9/8-23>

It's a shame that Nick drags the Scuba-L name, and its google
interface to his majordomo grave.

Jean-Marc et al, YOU're the ones who are dragging this out.
Nick's  S C U B A - L  is  DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, and will be BURIED
in the grave he dug on 9/22/02, according to him.

-- Bob.