HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Bob McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:00:40 -0600
Mark Bixby ported sendmail to the HP3000 that works great. Once you install it and get it working you can send email for any condition you want.  Sendmail is free and once you get it setup, works great...

check www.bixby.org for how to install.  (He'll probably give another site if this is no longer what he wants us to use...)

bob