HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Campbell Fethers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campbell Fethers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:02:17 -0500
 Jeff Vance wrote regarding the status of 2001 SIB top 10:

> 9   PHP, openSSL and NTP as HP Freeware Yes, on Jazz; PHP avail on
Invent3k.

If you are refering to the PHP on
http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~MGR.FETHERS/, IMHO PHP/iX is in need of
some attention from an accredited porting guru before it will be ready for
the mainstream. While it seems to work well on our system (and we have
deployed it for mission critical business), there are some build issues that
need to be resolved.

Also, I would love to hear if anybody is actually using it....

Regards
Campbell.