HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
"Lemyre, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lemyre, Karen
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:36:59 -0400
We are in the process of testing an HP N-Class 4000/330 server.  The
operating system used by this server is MPE 7.0.  Currently we are
running 6.5 on our production server.  We have been having issues with
FTP on this new server.  Specifically, transfer speed.  Although file
transfers complete, the transfer process is extremely slow.  It appears
there are numerous re-transmissions of packets when transferring between
networks.  Has anyone encountered this problem?  Any input is greatly
appreciated.
Thank you.

Karen Lemyre
Supervisor of Computer Operations
GHI HMO
845-340-2307

GHI Corporate Disclaimer
This electronic message transmission is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
have received this transmission, but are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,  copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact GHI HMO at 845-340-2307
and delete and destroy the original message and all copies.