HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Kim Borgman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]
Subject: [HP3000-L] OT: iSeries (AS/400) listserv?

Anyone out there know of an AS/400 equivalent of the hp3000-l ?

Thanks,
Chris Bartram

* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * [...]44_23Aug200211:56:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:03:03 -0500
we stick a percent sign in front and do it that way.

run ar100.jcl;parm=%124000

sw0 is 100000
sw1 is 040000
sw2 is 020000
sw3 is 010000
sw4 is 004000
sw5 is 002000
sw6 is 001000

sw1 AND 3 is 050000
sw4 AND 5 is 006000

just add up the switches you want.  No number can be larger that 7.

Just another way to do it.....

FWIW.......