HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:38:23 -0400
>> We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof
>> and incapable of error."

> Hey...did Clarke steal that line from HP Marketing?

That seems unlikely in the extreme. If HP Marketing had chosen that line as
their mission statement, it seems unlikely that anyone would have ever heard
of it.

In fact, in this day of increased scrutiny of corporate finances, I
understand that HP Marketing has been asked to account for missing monies in
the sum of one hundred dollars, which constitutes some twenty percent of
their 2001 budget.

:-)