HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Fochtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:47:53 -0500
Hi Everyone,

If you're thinking about attending this year's HPWorld Conference
and you're like me and tend to procrastinate till the last minute,
I'd like to remind you that the deadline to take advantage of the
Early Registration discount is this coming Monday, August 26th.

I might add that the 2 MPE-focused seminars on Monday and Tuesday
prior to the main conference are both almost completely full as are
many of the other seminars.  So if these interest you, act quickly
before all the space is gone!

Jerry Fochtman
Conference Program Committee Chair &
MPE Track Coordinator