HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:31:44 -0400
Many thanks to all who replied!   Greg Stigers had exactly what I needed,
which since it wasn't posted to the list, I'll post here so that it will be
in the archives.

Many thanks Greg!

John

Greg wrote:
I believe you want the system call, so, for instance:
         system("LISTFILE", "$data_file");
or, in your case,
         system("RUN MYPROG.GROUP.ACCOUNT;INFO='", "$parm1", "'");
or something to that effect.