HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 3

From:
Rich Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:57:57 -0600
Actually,
  I think it's complaining because the source filed is defined as signed, but the data in that source field is not signed.  It should be ok to go from one to the other as long as the source field data matches the definition.

Rich

Rich Trapp <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Consulting for Agilent Technologies, Loveland, Colorado.

Managed Business Solutions <http://www.mbsnav.com/>
200 South College Avenue
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524-2811
970.679.2221 (voice)