HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:17:16 -0500
 Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message news:<[log in to unmask]>...
> Chuck, you are right about that.
> They don't have the money but definetly this guy is full of it.
>
> I have not heard so much bull from 1 guy in 1 day in a long time.
> There is more to a super-power than having nuclear weapons.
> I for myself think, as long as people die of hunger in India and Pakistan
> and they ask the rest of the world for help, they are a 3rd world and not a
> super-power.
> The rest of the world should not help them unless they destroy their nuclear
> weapons.
> But those are my thoughts.
> ...skip...
 Well..It looks like you are still suffering  the hangover
from the "US-The Superpower" party which came to an abrupt end
on May,11th 1998.
 The current strategic picture of the world is much more complex
than you will imagine. For example it may very well be that the only
force preventing Pakistan from making a mince meat out of US
is India's nuclear force.