HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 2

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:55:50 -0700
Unless you work for Microsoft, this does not apply. It is the internal Help
Desk for MS employees.

BTW, HP and the former Compaq have a significant business providing
Microsoft Authorized Support to users of MS software. We've had a contract
with HP for several years to handle OS and BackOffice support for us.