HP3000-L Archives

August 2002, Week 1

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:06:59 -0600
Last Year at HP World 2001, we were all mesmerized by
The Passing Zone.  See Interex's web site for full details:
http://www.interex.org/conference/hpworld2001/hpw_prog_12.html

Here are some notes from this web page:

Opening event: The Passing Zone
Tuesday | 6:00 - 7:30 PM

Owen Morse and Jon Wee are one of the top comedy/variety acts
in the world today, as evidenced by their appearances on
The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, Comic Strip Live,
and An Evening at the Improv, as well as in live performances
around the globe. Through juggling, comedy, audience
participation, and exciting stunts, they present a world-class
show that will have you doubled over with laughter. Their
special messages have been the highlight of many events and
programs. Audiences of all ages are captivated by Jon and
Owen's quick wit and enthusiasm. And the pair's special brand
of humor will leave a lasting impression on everyone in
attendance. This evening is not to be missed.

I just tried (what I thought was) an exhaustive exploration
of http://www.hpworld.com/conference/hpworld2002/about.html
and I could not find any references to an opening event.

Is this year's opening event missing, or undocumented, or
pending, or something or another?

Looking forward to seeing many of you during HP World 2002,

   _______________
  |            r  |  Alfredo                     [log in to unmask]
  |          e    |                           http://www.adager.com
  |        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
  |      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
  |    d          |  Adager Corporation
  |  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000            U.S.A.