UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jason Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:43:46 -0400
You Asked For It, You Got It!
UTC Dining is please to offer extended hours Monday  Friday at the Campus
Crossroads location at the Guerry Center, as well as new hours at the Mocs
Express convenience store, located at UTC Place.

The Campus Crossroads will be open 7:30 a.m.  7:00 p.m., Monday  Thursday,
7:30 a.m.  5 p.m. Friday. The hours of Mocs Express at UTC Place will be
11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday  Thursday, 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Saturday
and 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sunday.

Java City at Fletcher Hall will continue to operate from 8:00 a.m.  2:00
p.m. and 4:30 p.m.  7:30 p.m. Monday  Thursday and 8:00 a.m.  2:00 p.m.
Friday.

We also have a number of new menu enhancements coming in the next few days.
As many of you know, the Grille Works and "Cafeteria-style" food lines have
been held-up for the next few days pending some safety-related
enhancements. Please excuse the mess that exists on the Grille Works and
Home-style food line, as we are still working to get it open very soon. We
are extremely excited about the new menu offerings and choices. We also
look forward to opening these locations soon.

We are holding a "name the hot-food line" contest today and Tuesday. The
prize, a 19" color television, will be given to a student whose suggested
location name is chosen. Other prizes, including $100 Food Points, will be
given in random drawings.

Your feedback is very important to us during this transitional period, as
the student center is under renovations. If you have questions, comments or
other feedback please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or call the UTC
Dining Services office at 423-425-4200.