UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stephen Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:07:10 -0400
Good Monday Everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will serve lunch
this week Tuesday through Friday from 11:30am to 2pm.

Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Staff, University Associates including Alumni,
Family, and Friends / Guests from the Community are welcome.

We especially encourage New Faculty and Staff members to "check us out"
if you have never been to The Faculty Club in the Patten House.

Because we understand that most guests have a limited time for lunch
between classes we will continue to offer "to go" service and we will
offer a Friday Buffet each week.

Stay tuned for Menu Selections.

"Every blade of grass has its Angel that bends over and whispers,
 Grow, grow" ........ (The Talmud)

Looking forward to growing together with you all this semester.

Stephen Clark

Stephen W. Clark
General Manager
The Faculty Club at Patten House