UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Kathy Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:08:35 -0400
I had a similar experience this summer.  Had it not been for my book rep
I would have been in a real mess.  I turned my order for books. It was a
little late I will admit.  This was for an entirely new edition.  It was
for all new textbooks for about 75 students.  It turned out they ordered
a dozen of the books from the publisher.  My textbook rep call and ask
if I knew that.  Service????