UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stephen Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 13 Aug 2002 17:47:40 -0400534_iso-8859-1 I am pleased to announce the establishment of a new general parking lot
located on the corner of McCallie Avenue and University Street. Through an
agreement with First Presbyterian Church this lot will now be available as a
general parking area Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. This
will give us additional general parking in the location of Fletcher and
Founders Halls. The lot will be designated as General Parking Lot 48,
please make a note of this new addition on your campus map. [...]46_13Aug200217:47:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:05:56 -0400
Good Afternoon Everyone!

We will have HAPPY HOUR this Friday from 5pm to 7pm!

Also, we will resume our Faculty Club Lunch Service
on Tuesday, August 20. (Serving hours from 11:30am to 2pm).

By joining The Faculty Club you will enjoy the
15% discount on lunch prices that current members
already receive. You will also enjoy "No Cover Charge"
at Happy Hour. And, you will be able to use the Club
for private events at no additional rental fee.

If you were a member of the Faculty Club but did not
renew last year please contact us - We Want You Back and
we're going to make it worth your while to renew!

Since we will all be adjusting to "creative use of meeting space"
this Semester please remember The Faculty Club is here for you - at lunch,
for department meetings / meals, staff retreats, honor receptions, Faculty /
Staff
Birthdays or other Celebrations, etc.

We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday! Again, we will be serving from
11:30pm to 2pm Tuesday through Friday.

Thank You!

Stephen Clark

Stephen W. Clark